Representative titles of student presentations in prior years.
- "Modeling domoic acid in Pacific razor clams (Siliqua patula) at Long Beach, WA, USA using autoregressive integrated moving average and generalized linear models"
- "Synthesis of Bristol Bay sockeye salmon genetic data improves understanding of migration patterns to inform commercial fisheries management"
- "Behavior of Depth Selection in Lake Trout (Salvelinus namaycush) Morphotypes in Northern Lake Superior"
- "Extracting time-varying climate-driven growth index for use in stock assessment models"
- "A comparison of statistical models applicable for environmental assessments of marine renewable energy sites"
- "A method of reconstructing the daily growth of large wildfires with state space models"
- "Modeling and forecasting multispecies catches in the Uruguayan longline fishery"
- "Chinook salmon jack rate in the Columbia River basin: are jacks trending?"
- "Spatial asynchrony in juvenile sockeye salmon growth driven by competition in a changing climate"
- M. Muradian. "Can distinct sub-populations within the Prince William Sound be classified by differing responses in male fecundity and do oceanographic conditions affect surveys of male fecundity?"
- "Scales of variability in forage fish stocks"
- L. Koehn. "Extreme weather incidents and prey availability affect Magellanic penguin (Spheniscus magellanicus) reproductive success"
- C. Szuwalski. "Environment drives changes in recruitment for most marine fisheries"
- "Initial exploration of modeling options for an environmental driver of sardine abundance"
- M Siple. "Demographic structure of Puget Sound Pacific herring stocks"
- "Common trends in spawning stock biomass of northeast pacific marine stocks"
- "Describing variability of fish and macrozooplankton density at marine hydrokinetic energy sites"
- "Lake specific variation in juvenile sockeye salmon growth driven by competition in a changing climate"
- "Environmental and phenological variability: match-mismatch effects of lake conditions and entry timing on sockeye salmon survival and growth"